Monday 30 November 2015

Beccy's Place - Day Sixteen (Watercolour)

I used Distress Inks for my watercolouring. 




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day Fifteen (Watercolour)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/day-16-watercolours.html

I have used a poinsettia patterned paper from Rosie's Studio for the background.  I added some mesh ribbon across the card.  The image is from Beccy's Place and is watercoloured using Distress Inks.  I applied the inks to a ceramic tile and used a water brush to colour the image.  I also added some Gold Stickles to the card and image.  Matting is textured cardstock from DCWV.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Suze, I love the festive colours. The background paper is wonderful and I like the stickles you added here and there. You did an awesome job colouring the image too. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete