Monday 30 November 2015

What is the elf up to now?

I have a new elf this year - but hadn't given him a name.  Melissa commented asking what his name was.  My daughter looked at my elf and thought it looked like Ron from Harry Potter.  Not being familiar with Harry Potter but knowing that she is, I decided to take her word for it.  So, Ron he is!


Now I'm not really sure what Ron is doing here.  He seems to have found my glitter ribbon for embellishing my Christmas cards - and unrolled it!  Naughty Ron!

I might have to lock my crafting supplies away so he can't get them!

2 comments:

  1. Great name for a cute elf! He loves the sparkly stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the name Ron for your Elf. My daughter is a big fan of Harry Potter. Daisy my Elf is glad to meet you Ron.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete