Tuesday 17 November 2015

Path of Positivity Gratefulness Challenge - Midway Point

We are midway through the gratefulness challenge at Path of Positivity so it is time for some more inspiration which you can find here.

Our sponsors this month are Scribbles Designs and Kitten Scraps.  For my midway project, I have used Pumpkin Topiary from Scribbles Designs along with a sentiment from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.



The background paper is from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  I coloured the image with copic markers and then inked the edges of both the image and sentiment with Distress Ink - Spiced Marmalade.  I used a Spellbinders die for the die-cutting.  I also added a leaf shaped brad.

1 comment:

  1. That topiary is so perfect with the background paper! I love the sentiment. That card is so beautiful for the holiday and theme.

    ReplyDelete