Monday 30 November 2015

Beccy's Place - Day Seven (Shaped Cards)

Firstly I was going to create an easel card and then I wasn't quite sure that that was a "Shaped" card so I went through my dies and discovered I had quite a large ornament shaped die.  It was perfect for the card and a smaller size in the same set worked for the image.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges
Beccy's Place - Day Seven (Shaped Cards)
 http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/day-7-shaped-cards.html

The dies that I used on the image and cardstock are from Spellbinders.  The image is from Beccy's Place and coloured with copic markers before adding Stickles over the top.  I also added some gold Stickles around the smaller die-cut.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Suze, I love all the glitter and sparkle! I also love the fabulous combination of the mint green and gold, it's really beautiful. Great choice of shape for the background card... I really like the ornament design.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete