Thursday 26 November 2015

Beccy's Place - Day One (Coloured Pencils)

I bought a few Inktense pencils a couple of years ago when I was on holiday.  I used them just after I bought them and then haven't used them again since.  I am pleased with the result of the colouring on this card so perhaps should use them more often!
 

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day One (Coloured Pencils)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/day-1-coloured-pencils.html
Cupcake Inspirations - Bears
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/challenge-337.html

I have used a paper from a Christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I added some satin ribbon and a bow.  The image is from Beccy's Place and is coloured with Inktense Pencils..  I matted with some red glitter cardstock.

I have some of the cards for the Beccy's Place month long challenge in various stages of completion.  As it is getting near to the end of the month, I'm going to have to work hard on getting them completed and the completed ones photographed and blogged!  Hopefully, I will complete them all by month end.

6 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful Suze, you did an awesome job colouring Stanley with your Inktense pencils... I'm glad you dragged them out again. I love the glittery border around the image and I also like the polka dot background paper. You're doing a great job with all your cards this month... good luck getting them all finished and uploaded, I'm looking forward to seeing the rest!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an adorable Christmas card - thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's beautiful! don't let your pencils get dusty anymore.. haha...show us more! Petra DT Beccy's Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree: use those pencil crayons! Your bear is absolutely adorable and coloured most impressively! Thank you for sharing this gem in the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
    ~c (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute and delightful bear! So glad you were inspired by our Bears challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Happy Holidays!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete