Thursday 12 November 2015

Beccy's Place - Day Ten (Patchwork)

I loved Beccy's tutorial for the patchwork challenge but decided to do something a bit different.  I have a lot of offcut pieces of paper from other cards so pulled together all the green toned ones.  



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day Ten (Patchwork)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/day-10-patchwork-tutorial.html


I have used a combination of papers which I think are Kaisercraft and MME for this card.  I added some Peel Off Stickers for the "stitching" between the panels.  I die-cut each patchwork piece using a Spellbinders square die.  The image and sentiment I used come from Beccy's Place.  I used Spellbinder dies to cut both the image and the sentiment.  I then added a bit of colour to the scallops around the image.


2 comments:

  1. your patchwork card went out very well, nice! Petra DT Beccy's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your patchwork card is fabulous Suze, I love that you have used up some of your scraps to create it. I really like the way you've coloured the image and then matched it up with the green tones in the background. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete