Monday 9 November 2015

Beccy's Place - Day Five (All About the Sentiment)

I don't very often create cards with a focus on the sentiment but this challenge enabled me to do just that!

It has taken me a while to get started on this month's challenges but hopefully by the end of the month I'll get them all completed.  As long as nothing else crops up to put a halt to my crafting again!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day Five (All About the Sentiment)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/day-5-all-about-sentiment.html
Digitally Sweet - All About the Title
http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/november-challenge-144-all-about-title.html
CHNC - Bright or Sparkly Colours
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/chnc-challenge-254-bright-or-sparkly.html

I have used a red card blank for this card.  The sentiment is from Beccy's Place.  I matted with green glitter cardstock from American Crafts.  I added colour to the sentiment image with some copic markers and then added some Glossy Accents to the berries.  I also added a few pearls from Rosie's Studio.

5 comments:

  1. You've done a great job with your sentiment card Suze, it looks awesome! I love the sparkly green glitter paper you used to frame the digi, and I like that you kept the embellishments to a minimum with just a few pearls. Lovely.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely Petra DT Beccy's Place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, love the sentiment and holly swirl image. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenge, hope you'll join us again.,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 254 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Congratulations on being one of the top 3.

      Delete