Wednesday 11 November 2015

Beccy's Place - Day Eight (Non-Christmas Christmas Cards)

I have used a birthday image for this Christmas card.  Originally I was going to use the image as is and colour it red and green as I have done.  But then I won this set just by using a Beccy's Place image on my first card that I entered into the month long challenge and I just had to add the Santa hat over the top of the party hat.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day Eight (Non-Christmas Christmas cards)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/day-8-non-christmas-christmas-cards.html
CRAFT Challenge - Sketch
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/challenge-336-5th-of-november-sketch.html

I have used a paper and toppers from a paper pad called "Home for Christmas" by Kaisercraft.  The image is Birthday Stanley from Beccy's Place.  I used copic markers E53, E51, R59, R46, YG09, YG06 and RV10 to colour the image.  I then added some Stickles to the hat, ribbon and also one of the toppers.  I also used a glitter ribbon and a present shaped confetti.

5 comments:

  1. such a cute card thanks for sharing with us at Craft and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Suze, it's a great example of how you can change up the images you already own to make them suitable for other occasions. Adding the Santa hat was a great idea!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun, Suze, what a friendly bear!! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You won in the Craft challenge on a re draw congrats

    ReplyDelete