Monday 30 November 2015

Beccy's Place - Day 26 (Christmas Carols)

When I saw this particular challenge I thought of Little Drummer Boy and then this image that I had only just found among the freebies!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day 26 (Christmas Carols)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/day-26-christmas-carols.html


I have used a music score paper from Rosie's Studio.  I added some starry washi tape and some pearls from Rosie's Studio.  The image is a freebie from Beccy's Place and has been coloured with copic markers.

2 comments:

  1. nice! I like the musicpaper, it fitts very well! Petra DT Beccy's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the music score in the background Suze, it works perfectly with the image. The washi tape looks great too and I love the way you've coloured the image and mounted it on red card. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete