Monday 30 November 2015

Beccy's Place - Day 25 (Use A Freebie)

There are so many beautiful freebies on Beccy's freebie page.  I decided to work with this one - and again went with slightly unusual colours!

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day 25 (Use A Freebie)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/day-25-use-freebie.html

I have used a paper from Rosie's Studio.  I added some olive coloured bakers twine over the top.  The image is from Beccy's Place and is coloured with copic markers.  I added some Stickles to the clothing trims.  I also added a pearl to the centre of the top snowflake.



3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your card! Petra DT Beccy's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely cards, thanks for taking part in Beccy's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you've coloured these snowmen Suze, great choice! The glittery fur trim looks wonderful and I like the wonderful snowflake paper. It's an unusual colour scheme for a Christmas card, but I absolutely love it! Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete