Thursday 19 November 2015

No Patterned Paper!

Yep - I can occasionally create cards without patterned paper (but not often though)




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Brown Sugar - No Patterned Paper
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/challenge-172-no-patterned-paper.html
Morgan's Art World - Give Thanks
http://morgansartworld.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/challenge-11-thanks-or-thankful.html

I have used a pink card blank for this card.  I embossed an offcut piece of purple cardstock using an embossing folder and added this to the card.  The image is from Morgan's Art World and has been coloured with copic markers.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  I used Spellbinder dies to cut the image and sentiment.  I also coloured some white ribbon roses and added these to the card.

2 comments:

  1. Such a soft sweet creation Suze. Love it. One of my favourite images from Morgan's Artworld. Thanks for joining us at Morgan's Artworld for our thanks/thankful challenges. Good luck.
    Lynn, MAW DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet.. love the pink and purple... Thank you for sharing and joining us at Morgan's Artworld challenge... April DT

    ReplyDelete