Thursday 19 November 2015

White with a pop of yellow

I seem to be creating a few white on white with a pop of colour.  This time I have used yellow for my pop of colour:


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch + Twist
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2015/11/16/i-heart-card-sketches-w-a-twist-127/
Brown Sugar - No Patterned Paper
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/challenge-172-no-patterned-paper.html


I have used an embossing folder to create the background.  The image is from From The Heart Stamps and has been coloured with a white watercolour pencil and also has some Stickles added.  I matted the image with some white glitter cardstock from American Crafts.  I then added some yellow snowflake embellishments.

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Love the pop of yellow. Thanks for joining us for our weekly sketch challenge @ From The Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! LOVE your take on the tWist! Thanks for joining the challenge at FTHS this week.

    lyn

    ReplyDelete