Monday 30 November 2015

Winter Wonderland

It seems really weird creating Winter Wonderland cards when it is 21°C. 



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Kenny K - Winter Wonderland
http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/challenge-207-winter-wonderland.html

I have used a wintry paper from Rosie's Studio for the background. The image is from Kenny K Downloads and is coloured with copic markers.  The candy-cane has been glossed with some Glossy Accents and I added some Stickles to the hat and the snow.   I die-cut using a Spellbinders die.  I also added some glitter ribbon and some gold lace. 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous winter wonderland card! The gold lace make it extra special.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at KennyKs Krafty Krew.
    Lisa
    Team B(iker girl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ornament card! Love the sparkly gold details.

    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at KennyK´s Krafty Krew Challenge
    Hugs Nick
    Team A(ll That)

    ReplyDelete