Saturday 21 November 2015

Christmas Moose

I have one girl I know through swimming who always calls me moose - she calls everyone by animal names and somehow I became moose!  I thought of her when I saw this image!




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CHNC - Red and green must be seen (lots of both!)
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/chnc-challenge-255-red-and-green-must.html
Eureka Stamps - Anything Goes
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/eureka-stamps-challenge-167-anything.html

I have used a background paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  I wrapped some red satin ribbon across the card.  The image is from Eureka Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  I matted with green glitter cardstock from American Crafts.  I also die-cut a poinsettia using two different colours of the glitter cardstock from American Crafts.  I added some red pearls from Sullivans around the poinsettia.  I didn't add a sentiment as there was a nicely placed one on the background paper!

3 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the glitter and paper choices with this image! Thanks for playing along at Eureka! Stamps Anything Goes Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great little card! So sorry for the late comment but thanks for playing at Eureka Stamps in our Anything goes challenge last week! I hope you can play again this week in our "Angels" challenge!
    Hugs
    Dawn (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete