Monday 16 November 2015

Spotlight Card


I think I have tried this technique once before.  It's not a technique I usually use but it is good to change things up a bit at times.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch 126 + Twist
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2015/11/09/i-heart-card-sketches-w-a-twist-126/
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/challenge-287-always-anything-goes.html

I have used a paper and sentiments from a Christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I do like this paper pad in that it is non-traditional colours.  The image is from From The Heart Stamps and the spotlight piece is coloured in copic markers.  I used some glitter cardstock from DCWV to mat the spotlight piece.


Here is the sketch and twist I followed:

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas Card and great take with the Spotlight Technique, Suze ! I like this technique but also use it rarely. Don´t know why ?!

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a Twist # 126 @ From the Heart Stamps !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card Suze - loving the pastel colours :-) Thanks for joining us at From the Heart Stamps in our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft and pretty colors in the spotlight! Great job with the sketch and twist! Thanks for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete