Friday 27 November 2015

With Thanks

This beachy husky was perfect for a Thank You card for one of my helpers.  I teach/coach swimmers and I have a couple of older swimmers who come in and help on a regular basis.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Miss Rach - Thankful
http://bymissrach.blogspot.co.nz/p/saturday-challenge.html



I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft called "Sandy Toes".  The image is from Miss Rach and has been coloured with copic markers. I added some Glossy Accents to the "donut".  I think the sentiment may be from Desert Diva (I haven't got my files handy at the moment).  I die-cut with Spellbinder dies and added some blue rhinestones (as water droplets).

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You are a winner of our blog challenge! Please visit: http://bymissrach.blogspot.com/2015/11/blog-challenge-winners_27.html to claim your prize!
    Thank you for playing and I hope you will all join us again for the next challenge on December 5th.
    :) miss rach

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very sweet love that doily cut behind the digital! - thanks for joining us at Miss Rach's challenge - it is a blessing to have you enter - have a lovely week! Gail DT

    ReplyDelete