Monday 30 November 2015

Beccy's Place - Day 23 (Monochromatic)

I love working monochromatic - the hardest part is usually deciding on the image!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day 23 (Monochromatic)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/day-23-monochromatic.html

I have used a snow patterned paper from Rosie's Studio for the background.  I added some green glitter ribbon and a green glitter dome.  The image and pre-coloured sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  I coloured using copic markers and then added some Stickles to the snowman.  I die-cut the sentiment using a Spellbinders die and the image using a die from Marianne's Designs.


1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous monochromatic card... excellent choice of colour Suze, I particularly like the green of the background paper. The glitter strip and the stickles add lots of lovely glitz and glamour to your card too, and the die cut oval is beautiful.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete