Monday 30 November 2015

Beccy's Place - Day 28 (Something Old)

I have kept this one fairly CAS as I wanted to be able to post this one easily.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day 28 (Something Old)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/day-28-something-old.html
CHNC Patterned Paper - November Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

I have used a background paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image is a rubber stamp from Hastings Rubber Stamps (a New Zealand company) and the sentiment is from Beccy's Place.  I coloured with copic markers and matted with textured cardstock from American Crafts.



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely stamp Suze, and I like the fabulous background paper you used... the little trees are so sweet. I like the way you've matted both the image and the sentiment with the green cardstock, it works well with the patterned paper.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete