Saturday 14 November 2015

Beccy's Place - Day Thirteen (White on White)

I normally struggle with white on white but once I started on this one, it all came together nicely.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day Thirteen (White on White)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/day-13-white-on-white.html
Crafting For All Seasons - Embossing
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/challenge-114.html

I have used white glitter cardstock from American Crafts in the background.  The next layer is a combination die and embossing folder from Marianne's Designs.  The image is from Beccy's Place and I die-cut this with another die from Marianne's Designs.  I added more white to the image using some Liquid Pearls and a bit of Stickles.  I also added some white satin ribbon and some more Liquid Pearls to the card.

5 comments:

  1. Your white on white card is gorgeous Suze, I don't think you can claim having difficulty with this style anymore... you make it look easy! I love the addition of the liquid pearls and the stickles, and the die cut oval is beautiful. Fabulous work!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, I ove WOW cards & yours is just perfect! What a cute little penguin!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also struggle with white on white haha, but you sure made a beautiful card!Petra DT Beccy's Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card, such a gorgeous WOW design.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, thanks for sharing with Crafting for All Seasons!

    ReplyDelete