Monday 30 November 2015

Beccy's Place - Day Nineteen (Snow Globes)

This card didn't photograph very well - between the foil paper and the embossed acetate!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day Nineteen (Snow Globes)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/day-19-snow-globes.html
The Outlawz Friday Challenge - Christmas
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/friday-color/forum/topics/friday-coloring-challenge-november-27th-december-3rd

I have used a foiled embossed snowflake paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image and sentiment are both from Beccy's Place.  The stand for the larger Snow Globe is the same as the smaller Snow Globe - which is a Memory Box die.  I'm hoping that by overlapping the two Snow Globes that I have given the impression that the base is larger on the bigger Snow Globe!  I have used a snowflake embossing folder on the acetate.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers.  I also added some pearls from Rosie's Studio.

1 comment:

  1. Look at all that fabulous sparkle and shine! Great card Suze, I like the snow globes and the beautiful foil paper in the background. I love the way you've coloured the image too. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete