Thursday 19 November 2015

Beccy's Place - Day Four (Wreaths)

Beccy is having another "mini race" on her monthly challenge - so I thought I'd better get one of my half-finished cards actually completed!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day Four (Wreaths)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/day-4-wreaths.html
CHNC - Red or Green must be seen
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/chnc-challenge-255-red-and-green-must.html
CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/challenge-337-12th-of-november-christmas.html

I have used a wreath patterned paper from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Beccy's Place, coloured with copic markers and then has some holly leaves added.  The holly leaves were cut from glitter cardstock scraps from American Crafts using a Memory Box die.  The sentiment is also from Beccy's Place.  I added three pearls from Rosie's Studio to complete the card.



3 comments:

  1. Lovely and colourful, Suze. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 255 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see the challenge is keeping you motivated Suze... I also need some incentive when there's a deadline looming!
    You've done a great job getting your card finished. I love the way you've matted the wreath, and I also like the background paper you combined it with. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again, Suze! Another bright, festive card - and the sentiment is so much fun!!! Thanks for joining in again at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete