Monday 30 November 2015

Beccy's Place - Day 24 (Use a Tutorial)

The challenge is to create a card using a Tutorial.  I found that Splitcoasters have a lot of cardmaking tutorials and decided to create an accordion card following this tutorial:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/accordion_card/





I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day 24 (Use a Tutorial)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/day-24-use-tutorial.html

I have used some mount board covered with some patterned paper for the covers.  The inside is cardstock from Rosie's Studio.  I added images and a sentiment from Beccy's Place.  I also used some organza ribbon and a raised embellishment.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! Your accordion card is absolutely beautiful Suze, what a great job you did! I love how you used all the different images on each of the panels. I also like the wonderful red gingham paper and the matching cardstock and ribbon. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete