Monday 30 November 2015

Beccy's Place - Day Six (Masking)


I used some old Masking Fluid that I have had from the days that I did calligraphy.  It was a bit thick and a bit hard to use - but I did manage in the end!




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day Six (Masking)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/day-6-masking-tutorial.html


I have used a paper from a Christmas paper pad by Rosie's Studio for the background.  The image is from Beccy's Place and I followed her tutorial and added some details using Masking Fluid.  I coloured the image with Distress Inks by watercolouring.  I matted with some Textured Cardstock from DCWV and added some pearls from Sullivans.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Suze, this is fabulous! I love the way you've created this little forest scene, particularly the way you got so much depth by varying the intensity of the ink on the background trees. Wonderful!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete