Friday 1 January 2021

Tis The Season

 My first card for 2021 - 7 hours into the day, so I want to take this chance to wish Happy New Year to everyone.

This is yet another Christmas card that I haven't blogged.


I would like to enter:

The Outlawz Saturday Challenge - Christmas
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/saturday-paper-a-la-mode/forum/topics/saturday-paper-a-la-mode-challenge-december-5-2020

Christmas Kickstart - Anything Christmas Goes
https://christmaskickstartchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/12/christmas-kickstart-challenge-45-if-its.html

Crafty Gals Corner - Tis The Season
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/12/challenge-214-tis-season.html

I have used a digital paper from my Awaiting Crafting box (not sure of the source of this one).  The image is from We Are 3 Digital Shop and the sentiment is from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink of Stella.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you getting started on 2021 cards, Suze! You're a girl after my own heart. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an early start to the year Suze. A fun Christmas card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze you inspire me to get started on holiday cards for 2021. You have created a very fun card. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snowmen are my favorite and I love this side profile snowman image. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete