Friday 22 January 2021

A trio of girls

 When I saw the inspiration picture at Paperbabe Stamps, I immediately thought of this image that has two different versions - one of which lends itself well to grey.  I also had the perfect paper to go with it sitting in my Awaiting Crafting Box.


I would like to enter:

Paperbabe Stamps - Picture Inspiration
http://paperbabestamps.blogspot.com/2021/01/paperbabe-stamps-challenge-135-picture.html


I have used a digital paper from Create with TLC.  The image is from Paperbabe Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added some "ground" to stop the girls looking like they were floating.


2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous trio Suze - a sweet card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your coloring! What adorable images. Some little girl will be lucky!

    ReplyDelete