Monday 4 January 2021

Two cards in One Post

We are at the start of the 6th Birthday Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends for 2021.  


We have two sponsors this challenge.  The first is Sheepski Designs:


I have used an image from Sheepski Designs called Bartholomew


I also die-cut some gears using two different sets of dies from Memory Box.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I would like to enter:

Sheepski Designs - Anything You Want
https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/2021/01/challenge-46-anything-you-want.html


The second sponsor is Createful Heart Digis:


I made a second card for this challenge, using an image called Awesome Blossoms from Createful Heart Designs.


I also followed the tutorial for Retiform Technique.   I used Distress Inks for the technique.

I also added some butterfly and flower embellishments.

I would like to enter:

Createful Heart Designs - Anything Goes
http://createfulheartcards.blogspot.com/2020/12/welcome-to-challenge-27-december-15th.html

8 comments:

  1. Two very different cards here and I love them both. Thankyou for the tip. I just tried a test post and it worked!! i have wasted countless hours on blogger trying to deltete a wrongly posted picture. Why do they have to make life so diffiult for us all. Stay safe and well. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two awesome cards, love them both. The voting link is now up. Thank you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are truly magnificent, Suze, but I admit that I absolutely adore the steampunk cat! Great job with all the gear embellies. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards Suze - love the Bartholomew image and card.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are lovely Suze! Great work!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards look really neat! I have eyeballed Bartholomew before! I love his steampunk look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is suhc a great steampunk image and love all the gears you've added. Thank you for joining us at SheepSki designs Anything Goes challenge. I hope to see you again in our new challenge that starts tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete