Wednesday 13 January 2021

Floral Delight

This is the second card that I made today.  In the spirit of decreasing the amount of pre-printed items in my three Awaiting Crafting boxes, I used two digital papers from one and an image from another - nothing out of the sentiment box this time.


I would like to enter:

The Outlawz Crash Your Stash Challenge - Microbeads
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/crash-your-stash/forum/topics/crash-your-stash-for-december20-january21-microbeads

Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2021/01/pennys-challenge-487.html

Pattie's Creations - Anything Goes
http://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/01/challenge-178.html

Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2021/01/tuesday-morning-sketches-588.html

CRAFT Challenge - Anything Goes
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/01/challenge-582-anything-goes.html


I have used two digital papers from Trimgym.  The image is from Pattie's Creations.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added some microbeads to the centre of the flower.  I also added a flower sticker and some gems.

12 comments:

  1. Way to use up that stash in a beautiful way! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us over at CRAFT Challenge. Hope to see you back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful result Suze - your 'awaiting crafting' boxes must look beautiful if this is the result of using the contents!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to use your stash! Beautiful creation!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound very organized. Love the pieces you assembled from your boxes for this card. Very pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Be well. Debi TMS DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card!
    (I have soooo many printed and waiting stuff, too, that I'm trying to use up!)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love these colors. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your resolution to use up your stash. I know that I need to do that also. What a lovely card you have created. Thanks for joining us over at Penny's. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Suze. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Hugs Sylvia-DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card - thank you for joining us at Penny's - Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so lovely! Thanks for sharing your talents in our Penny's challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you colored my image! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Anything Goes”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice spring card Suze. Love all that purple. Thanks so much for entering your project into our latest challenge over at Pattie's Creations and especially for using one of Pattie's images. Good luck in the draw.

    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete