Sunday 17 January 2021

PS I {Heart} You

In my quest to diminish my Awaiting Crafting Boxes, I came across this blue paper with hearts on it.  So inspired by the paper, I have created an almost monochromatic blue card:


I would like to enter:

The Outlawz Monday Challenge - Hearts
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings/forum/topics/y0y172021

I have used a digital paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  I matted the digital paper onto some white cardstock (edges inked with Distress Ink).  I also covered the edge of the digital paper with PeelCraft Stickers.  

The image is from Paper Nest Dolls and the sentiment is from Desert Diva.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added some glitter foam hearts.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning post with gorgeous cards. Love the colours and images used. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for Valentine's Day and I like that it's not red or pink. Cute image!

    ReplyDelete