Friday 29 January 2021

Wishing You A Cherry Kind of Day

 This card isn't embellished how I would have liked to.  I couldn't find the embellishments that I wanted to use.  I made a declaration that I wouldn't buy any crafting supplies in January so I also needed to stick to that.  I have run out of time to find the embellishments that I wanted to use - you can guarantee I'll find them in the next day or so when I'm looking for something else though.


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz - January Challenge
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/2021/01/gecko-galz-january-challenge.html

I have used an oriental paper that I bought from a Japanese store called Daiso.  I bought it well before the pandemic hit so my memory might be wrong but I think they were designed as origami papers.   The image is from Gecko Galz and I'm not certain of the source of the digital sentiment (it is from my Awaiting Crafting box). I added some Wink of Stella (silver and clear) to the image.  I also added some velveteen ribbon and some metallic silver matting.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, we've all been on the hunt for the elusive embellishments we know are there somewhere. Your card still turned out beautifully. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant image and beautiful card Suze - have you found that elusive embellishment yet? I am still unpacking and sorting, and I can't recall the number of items I have seen, and then cannot find again once I have put them away!!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete