Tuesday 12 January 2021

'Tis The Season

 I am back to creating Christmas cards in non-traditional colours.   I had accidentally printed extra of this paper for another card (forgot to check the number of copies it was printing!).   This is the last of the extra copies.  I decided that I would work my colour scheme to fit the paper so I could use it and not add it to my "Awaiting Crafting" digital paper box which I am currently aiming to reduce in size.


I would like to enter:

The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2020/12/christmas-break-challenge-anything-goes.html

Crafty Gals Corner - Tis The Season
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/12/challenge-214-tis-season.html

Creations in Pink - Mainly Pink
https://creationsinpink.blogspot.com/2020/12/challenge-29-anything-goes-in-mainly.html


I have used a digital paper from The Paper Shelter.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and the sentiment is from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers, Wink of Stella and Kindy Glitz.  I also inked the image die-cut with some Distress Ink.  As a finishing touch I added some gems.

5 comments:

  1. Too cute, lovely colours too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty pastel pinks and adorable stamp images on your pretty card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card. Lovely coloring and a cute image. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that image and it reminds me of our Christmas this past December. Tom and I were in a grocery store and a woman came up to us with a Santa balloon and asked if we would like it for free. The twins love balloons so of course we said yes. They are still playing with the Santa balloon when they come to our house. Great color combination for Christmas. Pretty paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete