Wednesday 13 January 2021

Happy Belated Birthday

 This is my second belated birthday card that I have created this week - I know that I will use both of them as I forget to allow for the current delays in the postal service. 

I used the Flash Freebie from the Catch The Bug Woodland Birthday Bash for the card:


I would like to enter:

Catch The Bug - Woodland Birthday Bash - Day 4
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2021/01/day-four-11-annual-birthday-bash-bingo.html

I have used the centre row of Die Cut + Bugaboo Image + 3 Layers

I used three offcut pieces of digital papers from Bugaboo to help create the three layers.  The image as I said above is the Flash Freebie from Bugaboo Stamps.  The die-cut is the pennant die that I used to die-cut the sentiment.  I inked the sentiment with Distress Ink (Spun Sugar) while the sentiment was still in the die.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers.  I also added some Glossy Accents to the balloon to give it a shiny look.  Matting is chocolate brown cardstock.

3 comments:

  1. Bugaboo freebies are always cute and your card is adorable. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this card is so cute and lovely, I also like your design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely combination of paper and image!
    Thank you for joining our Birthday Bash at Catch the Bug
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete