Friday 29 January 2021

Kitties

 Another card where I have followed a sketch and used up some of my digital paper and image stash.


I would like to enter:

Cheerful Sketches - Sketch
http://cheerfulsketcheschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/01/challenge-januari.html

Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/2021/01/show-us-your-pussycats-challenge-62.html


I have used digital papers from DIY and Digital Designs (check) and Décosse's Dynamite Doodles (gingham).  The image is from Dr Digi's House of Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers.



6 comments:

  1. Great sketch. Love the little cat paws you added. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous fun image. A great card for aa caat lover. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute Suze, great card and super colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the sketch Suze, and a lovely image that you have used too
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card for our sketch Challenge. Thanks for playing wit hus.
    Nancy DT Cheerful Sketches Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete