Sunday 31 January 2021

You're The Beary Best

This month at Beccy's Place, the optional twist is Zentangle.  It is not something I have attempted before but I like to include Beccy's twist and step outside my comfort zone.  I am quite pleased with my first attempt and may give this another go at some point.  I zentangled the background paper, and the image (ears, nose, paws, heart and cord).  I also added a bit to the fur of the bear.


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - January Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/01/january-challenge.html

CHNC Patterned Paper - January Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2021/01/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-january.html

I have used some offcut pieces of digital paper from Beccy's Place to create the background.  The image and sentiment are also from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers and zentangling is with Staedtler Pigment Markers.

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome Suze, good on you!! Your zentangling has added so much fabulous texture to the image and the background paper, it looks wonderful! I love the way you've added the sentiment on an angle across the top corner, that looks great too. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! My hands aren't steady enough to doodle like that. You really did an amazing job. I would have thought you did it every day! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image - love the zentangling you added!

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete