Friday 15 January 2021

I like you the beary best

I set a goal to try and get any progressive challenges completed by the middle of the month and not be rushing at the last minute.  This is my second one - and it has only just made it by the middle of the month.  So although nearly tripping up in the first month, I am still on target.


I would like to enter:
Imagine That! - Progressive Challenge
https://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/2021/01/january-dotm-progressive-challenge.html

Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2021/01/tuesday-morning-sketches-588.html

I have used two digital papers, an image and a sentiment from Imagine That! Digis.  Colouring is wtih copic markers and Wink of Stella.  I added three gems to the bottom corner of the card.

I followed the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches (rotated):



5 comments:

  1. Hi Suze! Such a PRETTY card :) I love your coloring!

    Thanks for playing at IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP this month!

    ♥ ♥ ♥ Just a head's up! February is my shop's 8th Birthday and we invite you to come help us CELEBRATE! In addition to our Digi-of-the-Month progressive challenge, we will also be offering weekly challenges with more free digis and prizes! Hope you'll join in the fun next month.

    Cheers,
    Kris B.
    www.imaginethatdigistamp.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Suze - love the image and the papers you have paired with it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cute submission to Tuesday Morning Sketches. Thanks for playing. Debi TMS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! Love your image!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete