Sunday 3 January 2021

Jingle Bells

 I'm back home with my crafting stuff.  I have created two projects this evening although I am quite tired and probably should have just had a rest after travelling.  I just missed crafting after 2 weeks away!


I would like to enter;

The Outlawz Monday Challenge - Christmas Clean (cleaning up my leftover pieces)
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings/forum/topics/challenge-from-december-21-to-january-03-2021-christmas-clean

Christmas Kickstart - Anything Christmas Goes
https://christmaskickstartchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/12/christmas-kickstart-challenge-45-if-its.html

I have used several scraps of digital papers from Bearly Mine Designs to create the background.  The image is from Paper Nest Dolls and the sentiment is from Desert Diva.   Colouring is with copic markers and Wink of Stella (gold).  I also added Glossy Accents to the candy cane.  I inked the edges of all the layers with Distress Ink  - Barn Door.


2 comments:

  1. Sometimes the urge to craft is just soooo strong! Lovely card, Suze, and thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand your urge to craft - love this sweetie Suze
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete