Saturday 2 January 2021

Ice Cream Shoppe

We are the midway point of the Sparkle and Shine challenge at Scribbles Designs.


I have used the following:

Scribbles Designs - Ice Cream Shoppe

Scribble Doodle Designs - Snowflake Digi Paper


Colouring is with copic markers. I added Glossy Accents to the glass to give it the shiny look that glass has.  I also added some tiny sparkle dots in the corners of the flap.

I adapted a tutorial for a Joy Fold Card.  I followed the basics of the tutorial but altered some of the dimensions.


I would like to enter:

CHNC Patterned Paper - January Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2021/01/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-january.html


5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Suze, the snowflake background is perfect for the Ice Cream Shoppe image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card. Safe and healthy New Year and for 2021.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I don't think I've seen that digital stamp before at SD. You did an awesome job of coloring and what fun to add the glossy accents to the windows. Happy New Year! Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could do with one of those right handy to my place at the moment - it's stiflingly hot here... fabulous card Suze
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great summer card Suze and super colours. I'd like an icecream shop nearby, today was so hot and muggy. CarolG

    ReplyDelete