Tuesday 19 January 2021

Gnomes

This one has a bit of an autumn theme even though autumn isn't for another couple of months!  I found some papers in my Awaiting Crafting digital papers box that worked with the image but were both in autumn colours.


I would like to enter:

The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge - Sketch
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/wednesday-sketch/forum/topics/sketch-challenge-jan-6-jan-19

I have used a digital paper from Free Digital Scrapbook along with some small pieces from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  The image is from Sheepski Designs.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink of Stella.  The male gnome's beard wasn't meant to be silver but I picked up the wrong Wink of Stella pen!

I followed the sketch at The Outlawz:



2 comments:

  1. Love this card as I adore gnomes, always have and your design is awesome.
    re the brusho's because each time you use them you get a different result, I make up a whole lot in my journals for future use, they dry quickly too. Same with my sprays, I do the same. Geli plate is the same but takes a bit more time...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gnomes and actually look to see if they have gnomes when I win a challenge. I think I have this one from Sheepski Designs. Adorable and the fall colors will be perfect soon enough!

    ReplyDelete