Saturday 23 January 2021

Love

This is the second of the January BINGO cards that I have created using items from my Awaiting Crafting boxes.  Little by little the amount in them is decreasing.


I would like to enter:

Catch The Bug - January BINGO (second row of Distressed + Bugaboo Image + Die/Punch)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2021/01/january-b-i-n-g-o-challenge.html


I have used a digital paper from Bearly Mine Designs from my Awaiting Crafting Box.  The image is also from one of my Awaiting Crafting boxes.  I distressed the edges of the image with scissors and then inked with Distress Ink.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink of Stella.  I also added some pink glitter ribbon, some gems and a heart die-cut (cut from offcut cardstock using a Memory Box die).

1 comment:

  1. A very pretty card Suze - love the glittery ribbon, it adds such pizzaz.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete