Sunday 31 January 2021

Joyeux Noel

 I started playing with this sketch a few days ago and finally got it sorted out to my satisfaction today.


I would like to enter:

CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/01/challenge-584-christmas.html

Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2021/01/tuesday-morning-sketches-590.html

I have used two digital papers from Trimgym.  The image is from Lacy Sunshine and I think the sentiment may be a clear or rubber stamp.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I followed the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches:



6 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch. Adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch, I just love froggies and have a tub of tadpoles growing nicely. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your christmas card with the little lady.
    The special colour is also very beautiful.
    LG Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch and lovely coloring.
    Thanks for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super sweet Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Christmas card thanks for sharing at craft in our christmas challenge good luck
    AuntySue
    ps this would fit in our ATG at Crafty Catz too

    ReplyDelete