Saturday 30 January 2021

Thank You

I have made a couple of masculine cards this month.  It is something I normally steer clear of but for some reason I've felt more inspired this month.  

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - January Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/01/january-challenge.html

Carlins Map Paradise - Mode of Transport and Monochrome
https://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/2021/01/challenge-30-januari.html

I have used a digital paper from Beccy's Place.  The image and sentiment are also from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some polka dot cloth tape.

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I like the colours so much.
    All the best!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to steer away from masculine cards too. This looks great. I love the paper and the washi tape. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't make many male cards but like what you did here. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Suze - love the colour you used on this monochromatic stunner
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suze your card is very beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Good Luck !
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Suze. Love the colours and digi on it.
    Thanks for joining the challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Suze, I love the purple colour scheme! The layout is wonderful and I like the addition of the strips of tape to anchor the image panel to the background. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete