Saturday 2 January 2021

Merry Christmas

This week's optional twist at CHNC is to "Upcycle or Use something old".  I have used one of the first images that I got from Bugaboo Stamps.


I have used a digital paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers and Distress Ink.  I also added some silver ribbon and some purple twine.  I finished the card with three tiny pearls in each of two corners.

I followed the sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday:


I would like to enter;

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2020/12/last-one-of-year-with-bugaboo.html



4 comments:

  1. What a cute image, I love it and how you have mounted it, such a cheery card. Great CCC card this month too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun image.... nice work!

    Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    *GDT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun take on the sketch. I love Bugaboo images. Love your framing of the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie that image is Suze - a lovely card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete