Wednesday 13 January 2021

Follow Your Heart

I have made a couple of cards today as I didn't have the energy to do anything like housework.  I also took the opportunity to use a sentiment and a digital paper from my Awaiting Crafting boxes.



I would like to enter:

The Outlawz Thursday Challenge - Glitter
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/prismaandothermediums/forum/topics/y3113

The Corrosive Challenge - January Anything Goes Challenge
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/2021/01/challenge-1-january-2021-anything-goes.html

The digital paper is from Spyder's Corner (and has probably been in the Awaiting Crafting Digital Paper box for more than 2 years).  The image is from Fabrika Fantasy and the sentiment is from the Awaiting Crafting Sentiments box (unfortunately I hadn't written the source on the back).  Colouring is with copic markers.  I matted with glitter cardstock and also added some glitter gems.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card Suze - love your colour way. Isn't it great to be able to use up our 'promise boxes' as I call them :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete