Saturday 23 January 2021

Believe

I have made gap cards before but often had difficulty stabilising the card.  I think that this time I have managed to stabilise it much better.  


I would like to enter;

Butterfly Challenge - G is for..
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/01/150-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-g-for-gap.html

A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/01/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge.html

A Bit More Time To Craft Extra - January Challenge
https://abitmoretimetocraftextra.blogspot.com/2021/01/abmttc-extra-challenge-january-anything.html

I followed the wheel at Butterfly Challenge - using all the prompts:


I have used a paper from a paper pad for the main piece.  I added a digital paper (gingham) from Lozzy across the bottom piece of the card.  The believe is a die that I won and hadn't actually used before.  I also added a butterfly from my stash - I tend to buy anything butterfly themed when I see it as they are so versatile to add to cards.

5 comments:

  1. love that style of card and it has a nice feeling of spring about it. Just what I need xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Suze - I don't use that technique enough, thanks for the reminder of it. A wonderful use of the die, and I recognize that butterfly :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never made a gap card before but will check out the Butterfly challenge to look at the tutorial for them. Yours is marvelous! Great paper choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the design paper you have used. So dainty and pretty. I like thee sentiment die too. It fits the gap element perfectly and you have mailed thee challenge using all 6 elements. Thankyou for coming and playing in the first challenge of the new year. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the 3rd gap card I've seen today. It's lovely. The papers are great. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete