Sunday 24 January 2021

Me 1st

 This is a goal that I will probably slip up on more often than not.  So far this year I am doing better than I have in the past of putting my needs ahead of others.  I have made a tag to remind myself of that goal



I would like to enter:

Little Scraps of Heaven - New This Year
http://lshdesigns.blogspot.com/2021/01/january-challenge-and-this-weeks-free.html

I have used a die from Memory Box to cut the two tags.  I layered them together using an eyelet.  The image on the top tag is from Little Scraps of Heaven.  Colouring is with copic markers.  The bottom tag is covered with a digital paper and then the sentiment added using some letter stickers.

6 comments:

  1. I love this tag, Suze! What a great idea. Sometimes we have to think of ourselves as a bank account - if we don't take the time to put something into the account (like paying ourselves with crafting time), we have nothing in there to give to others. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what Nana Connie wrote. It's so true. It's a cute tag. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh brilliant idea, wish I could heed this advice...I am always giving

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable tag and great idea! I too love Nana Connie's comment. Love how the tag opens to reveal your goal. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so agree with your sentiment Suze, and what a pretty way to remind yourself of your resolve.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete