Tuesday 4 May 2021

April Card Chain Challenge

I had a really messy day yesterday where nothing seemed to go to plan so I'm later than I would have like sharing my card for the Card Chain Challenge reveal.



I have used Distress Ink Pads to create the background.  The image is from DeeDee's Digis which I think may be one of the stores that has closed.  

From the prompts (below), I followed the three colours, the sketch, small furry animals, die-cut and paint.

I would like to enter:

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Include a critter
https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/2021/05/challenge-50-sponsored-by-tnt.html

These are the prompts that we followed:

 




The postal system seems to have slowed off again as I still haven't received my card from Jeanne.  Hopefully it will arrive soon.

On the positive side, I did receive the card from Julia that she posted to me in January.  She got it back at the end of March and then re-posted it to me on 1st April.  That arrived last Friday so still took 29 days from the second posting - typically I was getting cards from USA in 20 or 21 days pre covid. Update - I have now received the card from Jeanne - it took about 30 days to arrive so not quite back to 20-21 days but getting there.



2 comments:

  1. Goodness, Suze, it sounds as if the postal system is still creaking a bit at the moment! Such a sweet card and a fun take on the themes! Thanks for being a link in our chain again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to see DeeDee's image, love how your done the colouring and design. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete