Friday 28 May 2021

Deck The Halls

 I have raided my Awaiting Crafting Boxes for this card.  I still have a lot of items in each box even though I am making some progress with them.


I would like to enter:

Cheerful Sketches - Sketch
http://cheerfulsketcheschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/05/challenge-mei.html

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - May Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2021/05/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-may.html

I have used three papaers from Bearly Mine Designs.  The image is from Lacy Sunshine (Colour of Love) and the sentiment is from Digi Doodles.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I inked the outer edges of the card with Distress Ink (Mermaid Lagoon).

3 comments:

  1. Hi Suze, checking in and have enjoyed your makes since last I commented. I hope your struggles have lifted for you. I've been beset with the slowpoke flu, everything is taking me forever, lol. I loved your halloween piece especially but everything looks nice. Happy Weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful 'blue' Christmas card Suze
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas card.
    Thanks for joining Cheerful Sketches.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete