Saturday 15 May 2021

Merry Christmas

This week at CHNC, our optional twist is Candy Canes.  I followed the candy cane theme through from the image to the striped paper and the striped embossing folder.


I have used an embossing folder for the background.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  I'm not sure of the source of the digital paper as it is one from my Awaiting Crafting box.

I followed the sketch at Stella Says Sketch:

I would like to enter:

Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2021/05/stella-says-sketch-challenge-910.html


3 comments:

  1. Love the way you have used the candy cane prompt Suze - a great card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute Christmas card!
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cancy cane theme and your coloring of the pretty image.
    Thanks for playing with us at Stella Says Sketch.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete