Monday 3 May 2021

Get Well Soon

 I was looking for a spring-type sentiment for this card and came across one that I immediately thought sheep which speaks spring to me (in a country where there are more sheep than people and spring is signalled by the appearance of lambs).  Then I also thought it is also cloud-like which goes with a flying kite so figured it was meant to be.


I would like to enter:

Ike's Art - Spring
https://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2021/04/ikesworld-challenges-143-anything.html

Show Us Your Pussycats - Furrything Goes
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/2021/04/show-us-your-pussycats-challenge-65.html

I have used a digital paper from Create with TLC.  The image is from Ike's Art and the sentiment is from Daizeefli.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink of Stella.  I also added some glittery ribbon.



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, always great to see your different papers and designs...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-D That is excellent :-) Thank you for using one of my images. x
    Thank you for playing at IKEsWORLD Challenges and for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete