Tuesday 18 May 2021

Escape to the Beach

We are midway through the Change Your Environment Challenge at Path of Positivity.  As a reminder, our sponsors for this challenge are All Dressed Up and Scribbles Designs.



While it is not exactly the weather at the moment for escaping to the beach, that is definitely something that I like to do to change my environment.  I just need to wait until the warmer weather in December and January to do so!

I have used  an image from All Dressed Up called Beach Time.

Card closed:

Card slightly open:

I also used digital papers from 

I followed a tutorial for a Gatefold Window Card.

I would like to enter:

All Dressed Up  - Anything Goes
https://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/05/may-challenge-117.html

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun image and wonderful way for any kitty to change his environment! hee hee I'm rather landlocked, so a day at the beach is out of the question for me; but it surely looks like a great way to change things up! Love the papers and beachy/summery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your gatefold card is amazing!! Such a cute idea~ Thanks for playing with us at All Dressed Up Stamps! Come back soon!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete