Sunday 30 May 2021

Mandala Fun

 Mia is having a little challenge where she asks participants to use one of her mandala patterns for a project.  This is what I came up with:


I would like to enter:

Mia - 4th Blogaversary
https://craftartista.blogspot.com/2021/05/4th-blogaversary-candy.html

I have used some papers from my Awaiting Crafting box (sources unknown).  Mia has lots of lovely mandala but #23 spoke to me for this card.  I kept it in summery colours using copic markers and Wink of Stella for colouring.  I also added some clear sparkle gems.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Suze, for colouring one of my mandalas and joining my blogaversary candy. I LOVE your beautiful card and the bright coloured you used. The gems are great embellishments too. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Espectacular como ha quedado ese mandala Suze, un trabajo perfecto ;). Aprovechamos para hacernos seguidores de tu blog y no perdernos nada ;).

    besos,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mandalas so much.
    Your card is very beautiful - I also like the colours.
    With regards!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muy bonito en tonos naranjas, bonito marco a juego
    Besos

    ReplyDelete